Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 18, 2010

easy peasy crock pot roast

I love a good crock pot recipe. I love when you use your crock pot and you come home and your house smells like yummy dinner and you have been gone all day.  Crock pots are like electronic mom's.  They cook you dinner and have it ready for you when you get home from school. Anywho, enough of my love for my slow cooker.  I don't eat much red meat, just by default, no real reason, but I do like to have a roast for sunday dinners occasionally.  And this one is about as easy as it gets.  The recipe sounds a little redneck-y, but it really turns out yummmmmmmy.

BBQ Roast

1 onion, cut into large-ish chunks.
1 bottle BBQ sauce
roast (I always buy the smallest one I can find, since there is only two of us, but it doesn't make much difference.  Just get whatever size you need and it will all work out just fine.)

Plop it all in the crock pot and stir it around a bit.  I cooked it on low for about 6 hours.  Voila!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I find it hilarious that the next recipe I was going to post was a pot roast. Boy, we are on the same wavelength right now.

Brooke Boren said...

I love me a sunday roast!

Post a Comment