Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yummy Asparagus

I love asparagus.  And this is a really easy, quick way to prepare it.  This is how my mom does it and it goes great with just about any meal!  I even did it for a side to some pasta we ate last week.

I don't even know how to put this is recipe format, so I'll just tell you what I do. 

Take some asparagus and break off the ends, just where ever they want to break naturally, and discard.  Then chop the remaining stalk into about 1 inch pieces.  Heat a skillet with olive oil, and saute the asparagus pieces with some accent and pepper, just for a couple minutes, and Voila! 

I like this a lot because the asparagus stays crunchy, I hate mooshy vegetables!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Just so you know, I made this as a side dish last week and mike LOVED it.

Post a Comment