Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm back!

I think we all knew this would happen.  I would start a blog and then neglect it.  Sigh.  Well I'm going to try and be better!  So here we are with probably one of the easiest dinners you can possibly through together. I bring you Honey Glazed Chicken

Honey Glazed Chicken

2-3 chicken breasts
1/4 c. melted butter
1/4 c. honey
1/4 c. orange juice
1 tsp. salt

Rub chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in casserole dish. Combine butter, honey, OJ, and salt.  It will be liquid-y.  Pour over chicken and bake, uncovered, at 350 for 1 hour.  You can reserve some of the honey, juice mixture and baste the chicken as it bakes, if you want.  I just sort of stirred it all up in the oven a couple times.

It comes out of the oven with a lot of juice stuff, so I just took the chicken out and put it on a plate and it was really really good.  Just slightly sweet, with just a hint of orange.  Yum yum!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment